Last-last, teh ni pun ditolak tepi sebab terlalu
1. The first important thing is water. Try to use distilled water or spring water if possible, but never the tap water.
2. Secondly the water temperature. The temperature should be in between 80 to 90 degree Celsius. The best method to get this temperature is - let kettle sit for four to five minutes after the water boils.
3. Use approximately one teaspoon full or 2 grams of tea per cup to make perfect tea and add a little cold water over the dry leaf before adding freshly boiled water of 80 to 90 degree Celsius temperature.
4. Now pour the not so boiled water on the tea leaves or bags and infuse it 1-2 minutes (depending on the personal preference of the drinker) and ensure that the tea leaves are floating freely in water.
5. After adding water to the tea, cover the cup or pot so that the volatile essential chemical compounds don't evaporate and get lost to the air.
6. After 1-2 minutes infusion remove tea leaves or bags from the cups or pot and wait another 3-4 minutes. Surprisingly it tastes good at room temperature.
7. Enjoy your cup of tea.
Bloody hell. Lamenye nak tunggu teh siap! Macam nak masak daging kicap je.
How to prepare green tea according to my step? Simple. Pour the hot water inside the cup with tea bag and enjoy!